Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Newspaper Nails

Hey guys! Guess what? I finally attempted newspaper nail art. And they were much harder than I thought! After reading many tutorials online, I thought it sounded pretty simple but when I actually got down to trying it, I realised how hard it was to transfer the newspaper ink clearly.

I smudged a couple of nails and so the newspaper ink looked a bit blurry :( When you see the photos, you will know what I mean.




Yeah, so the newspaper ink looks very faint. I thought the words were supposed to be more black and clearer. Like I Googled newspaper nails and there are some really good ones out there.

And we have a surprise guest on my blog today.

Everybody say hi to my right hand. ^^ Its first appearance because the newspaper look turned out better and clearer so I want to show that I'm not a complete failure at newspaper nail art haha.


I think my left hand nails look prettier though. Or maybe my right hand is just awkward because I've never had to take a photo with my left hand and pose with my right :O

Oh btw, the white polish I used was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. And I had to paint about 3-4 coats per nail to get it fully covered. Ugh, white nail polish is not one of my favourite things in the world.

Lastly, I have edited my Christmas update post and posted my two simple Christmas manis there because it would be funny to post them up in a separate post now hehe :P

Thanks for reading~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment