Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award


Hey ladies! I was nominated for this award by the lovely Rachael over at http://rachosnaillove.blogspot.co.uk
So thankful :) 

Here are my nominations for the award:
3. Emily from http://www.emalitsa.com/

And the questions to answer along with my answers!

1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? I'm not exactly sure who prompted me but long before I started blogging, I used to faithfully follow a couple of bloggers. I have long liked the idea of sharing nail polish and all related nail topics with people with similar interests and I used to have an Instagram account for it but I decided to move to blogging because I felt it was more personal.

2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about? Hmm, I blog about my nails and a little on what's going on in my life which usually explain the circumstances of my blogging activites, or lack thereof haha.

3. What is something that most people don't know about you? I love soccer! Both watching the game and playing the game.

4. What three words describe your style? Casual, independent and lazy.

5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging? I love to listen to music, especially covers. Somehow some songs that aren't that nice become so much nicer when someone else covers it. Oh, I'm currently following The Voice USA Season 5 :) You should definitely check that out if you're free, some of the singers are really talented! My favourites are Matthew Schuler, Jacquie Lee and Will Champlin.

Yay, I've come to the end of this. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better :) Once again, thanks Rachael (I feel like I'm talking about myself HAHA) for the nomination :)

I would love to get to know you guys better if you haven't been nominated before! In case, you're not sure what to do, just nominate 5 other people, and answer the 5 questions!

Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me for this, that's so sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete