Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #15

Hey girls! It's polish haul time~ And it's still Saturday (as I'm typing this) so the title is still valid. I was surprised that I don't have more polish to show you all. I thought I bought more over the past few weeks but I must have overestimated myself haha. Or I might have forgotten what I bought.. 

First, I have 2 Sally Hansen polish.




Sally Hansen Royal Romance. This is a royal purple, I can see how it got its name!


Sally Hansen Lavender Marquis. A very subdued, light pink.

I got these two shades at a sale. It was a buy one, get one free. Normally I do not buy Sally Hansen polish since they're even more pricey than OPI but I couldn't resist nail polish sales.

Next up, I have Nubar polishes. I have not tried this brand before but it was reasonably priced and I'm always willing to try new nail polish brands :)




Nubar Calla Lily Caramel. I couldn't resist this polish, the shimmer was super pretty. I'm not really able to capture the shimmer in the photo but it's a pink shimmer.


Nubar Rockin' the Garden. This one also had a slight shimmer. Hopefully, the swatches will be more obvious when I get them done!

And, lastly, my first Color Club! Haha, this is a Polish Haul of firsts. The place where I normally get my nail polish from started selling both Nubar and Color Club so since it's so much more accessible than it has ever been, I decided to try them. Can't wait to earn some bucks so I can go back and purchase more!


Color Club Antiquated. This looked like a rather unique metallic shade that I didn't own so I decided to get it.

Okay, I've come to the end of my Polish Haul. I hope you enjoyed this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment