Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Glitter sandwich?

Hey girls! Quick post before I get ready to leave the house. I'm going to my friend's house to learn mahjong today! All the exciting things to do before school starts next week. Anyway, today I have Essence Black Is Back with the Orly Ridiculously Regal on top. It didn't look as outstanding as I hoped it would look but perhaps if I painted another coat of the glitter the pink might pop out more against the black? 






What do you think? I don't think I pull off black particularly well though :( I always love seeing pretty glitters but I'm not completely sure on the best look to pull them off! Anyway, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. What about a coloured base instead of the black? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.. like a lighter pink as a base? Haha, I'm really bad at thinking of colour combinations with glitters!

      Delete