Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #9

Hey all! I'm back and rested after my holiday just in time to prepare a Polish Haul Saturday post for you all! :) I dropped by Sasa today and decided to grab a couple of stuff that I needed.. or wanted. I'll let you guys be the judge whether the stuff's actually necessary or not.


From left to right, I got nail stickers, make-up sponges, China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon) and a nail polish thinner.

No close-up photos of the make-up sponges because I figured they're pretty common? I'm planning to attempt gradient nails finally so wish me all the best! :)


Nail stickers! No idea what brand this is, but I didn't want to spend too much on nail stickers when I wasn't even sure if I would like them or know how to use them. These would be perfect for accent nails that I'm really into recently.


China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon) - I don't normally get nail polishes from Sasa because they sell it at a slightly higher price but I've never seen this shade in my life. And it is GOR-GEOUS. Seriously. Look at the pretty blue glitter inside! I have a feeling this is going to be a very well-loved colour in my collection.


And last but definitely not the least, nail polish thinner. I realise my Orly and Catrice polishes like to thicken, maybe because I tend leave them uncovered the whole time that I'm doing my nails.. I hope this does the trick though!

Well, I've shared with you all everything that I bought the past week. I thought all the stuff I got were necessary. Maybe I could have done without the nail stickers but I've been meaning to try them out and they were quite cheap so I thought 'why not?'

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment