Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Orly Saran Wrap Style

Hey ladies! I have a gorgeous polish to show you today. This one was done sometime last week. The lovely polish is Orly Boho Bonnet. Boho Bonnet is a lovely pastel blue creme that is a little sheer but looks fine after about 3 coats. I topped that with a coat of Seche Vite top coat. Unfortunately, as you can see on my middle finger, there was a little top coat shrinkage. I wasn't largely bothered by it though since I didn't actually wear it for more than 2 days. 










I decided to use one of my newer polish to update my day old mani. I used Orly High On Hope and saran wrapped it. The final result reminded me of those bleached denim. But I like how it looks :)


What do you guys think? I think blue is starting to look like my favourite nail polish shade as well as my go-to colour when I'm out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment