Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Black and White

Hello ladies! I think I'm about to finally catch up with the 31 Day Challenge. This is good news because it means I can show you all more than just manis that are for the challenge. I only have enough time each week nowadays to paint my nails up to 2-3 times so I have to plan early what I want to paint on. I should stop working so much huh? :( But the pay allows me to buy more nail polishes so I'm torn between working lesser or not being able to satisfy my nail polish desires. I have so many new polishes on my wishlist, especially indie polishes! I've been seeing a lot of swatches around lately and I'm tempted to get myself a few. The only problem is that I've to get them online and I'm not completely sure but Singapore has some strange shipping restrictions on nail polish from Europe and USA.

Okay, on to my Black and White themed mani :) I did a saran wrap mani. I'm sorry, it looks so messy around. I totally didn't realise it required clean-up till I viewed these photos on my computer and by that time, it was a bit too late. I hope you can ignore the mess! I really love how this turned out though!








The following photos are with top coat. I think I like the more marblelised look it has.







No comments:

Post a Comment