Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Violet

Hey ladies! I'm not sure exactly what colour violet is but I assume my new nail polish Essie Splash of Grenadine is similar! I just desperately wanted to try this polish on and I figured I might as well do a full mani for this shade :) 











Finally, on to the full mani. I really really love this colour! It's such a gorgeous, soft shade. And the formula was perfect too. I used to dislike Essie because of their small brush but I have come to realise that it doesn't actually make painting that much harder. And Essie has wonderful and smooth formulas plus a wide range of colours. I am now going to start building up my Essie collection ^^




I added dots! Using OPI My Very First Knockwurst and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. 

1 comment: