Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #4

I know I said something about not having Polish Haul Saturdays for awhile but... I was looking for a matte topcoat for my friend and decided to just get myself one as well because I never know when I might need one. AND I took about a month to find a matte topcoat because it was always out of stock or just plain unavailable so I'm thinking of this as investing for future use ;) Haha, the excuses I come up with for buying polish! 

So this week's new polish in my collection is China Glaze Matte Magic! 


And because I can never, and I mean never, resist testing out new polishes/topcoats/other polish-related items, I've already tested it and it is GOOD. I've never tried a matte topcoat but wow this was seriously impressive! I hope to do a full matte mani soon and show you guys!!

What do you think of matte topcoats or polish? Are you a fan of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment