Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 3 - Yellow

Hello! I'm still playing catch up with this challenge. For yellow nails, I decided not to do anything special, not because I was feeling uninspired but because I realised I haven't actually won yellow nails out. EVER. And I own at least three bottles of yellow nail polish so it's kinda wasting away right now. So I decided to just use yellow nail polish by itself since I haven't done it before. I believe nail challenges are for trying manicures that I haven't done before and not just for coming up with tons of nail art. So here are my yellow nails :)

I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz which is a pastel yellow polish. I used 3 coats because I found that there were still bald patches after two coats. The colour was tough to photograph so I hope you at least have a rough idea of what this polish looks like.




I think the second photo, in natural light, looks closer to its actual colour. The colour is really pretty in real life and even though, I'm not a fan of yellow nails, I might actually consider wearing this colour out more!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment