Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Red


Hello! So guess what? I've decided to take part in this extra relaxed 31 Day Challenge after much consideration, I'm just too lazy oops :P This challenge is extra relaxed because it only requires posting once a week! I'm actually three weeks late so I probably should rush to catch up with the rest lol. But yes, for now let's begin with my red nails. I'm off to a simple start. 




I would have just shown plain red nails except I wanted to try my China Glaze Whirled Away. It really is a regret of mine to not have read the reviews before purchasing this. The black and white hex and bar glitter were so tough to pick up and spread on the nail. I was quite disappointed but I guess if you don't look close up, it looks alright because I kinda messed up the base polish while attempting to spread the stubborn glitter. 

2 comments:

  1. so glad you've decided to do this challenge :) I really like the end result and even when i zoom in i cant see the 'mess up' of your base :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm super fail at catching up right now though! Need to find a weekend to spam all the posts. And thanks! :)

      Delete