Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #3

Hello ladies!! This week's haul is very exciting because I got a whole lot of polishes this week! The OPI Euro Centrale collection was also finally available for me to buy so imagine my joy. I've been waiting for that collection since swatches first appeared which would be about a month ago! I bought 9 bottles of polish this week. Yes, 9! Yikes, imagine how much I spent. So I've decided to go on (at least) a two-week hiatus from spending money on nail polish which means no Polish Haul Saturday for the next two weeks. This sounds like a punishment, doesn't it? I'm trying to think of regulating my spending since I'm currently working to save up some money to go on a holiday with my friends before I go to university.

Okay, on to the polish. I actually went down twice last week so that's why there is so many new bottles. From Monday's haul, I got (from left to right) OPI Over The Taupe, OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It and INM Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat in Gold.




OPI Over The Taupe is a deep brown polish. It's the first brown polish in my collection!


 OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It is a silver with pink shimmer/glitter. This one looks pretty, I hope the shimmer is visible!


INM Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat in Gold.

And from Friday's haul, I got the colours in the OPI Euro Centrale collection that I was lusting after! From left to right, Polka.com, You're Such A Budapest, Suzi's Hungary Again!, OPI... Eurso Euro, Hands Off My Kielbasa! and Can't Find My Czechbook.


The individual bottle shots:












I tried to get them as colour accurate as possible that's why some photos are brighter while others are dimmer. I'm super in love with the colours that I got from the new OPI collection!

Have you gotten any polishes from the Euro Centrale collection? Which colours are you in love with and consider must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment