Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #2

Yup, so it's Saturday again!! Which means..... Polish Haul!!! 

Actually, I wasn't supposed to have a polish haul this week because my only free weekday was Friday and I had stuff to do so I didn't get to go down to the places that sell nail polish. The polishes that I managed to get however, are from the beauty store near my house. They were on sale so I couldn't resist! They're normally $11.90 but they were being sold for $6.90 each so I grabbed two and here they are!



I only took one photo because I figured there wasn't much of them to see. On the left is Naughty which is a dusty purple with a slight shimmer. On the right is Creme Brulee which is a metallic-looking light brown that could pass off as a pale gold colour.

And that's all for Polish Haul Saturday #2! I can't wait to wear these colours! Which one do you wanna see first? :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely naughty! I was eyeing it up myself! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll keep that in mind! You should definitely get it though, it looks good :)

      Delete