Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

It's Totally Not Worth It

Hello all! Today I'm going to show you a polish that I'm very upset and disappointed with. I totally regret buying it. On top of that, it was a splurge buy so I guess this should teach me to never again buy a polish without at least checking the swatches online first. The polish is OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It. This polish was a silver with pink shimmer that seems to only be visible in the bottle. I could barely see them on my nails. Also, the polish was extremely sheer and even with three coats used, I could still see visible nail line. I am incredibly displeased :( 




And the worst part of it all, visible brush strokes. Check out my thumb in the first photo. Argh, this polish is like my hugest regret ever. It seriously looked so pretty in the bottle too. I guess I'm probably going to end up using this polish as a base for layering glitters then.

Do you own any polishes that you regret buying? What do you end up doing with them? Do comment and let me know!


1 comment:

  1. what about putting it on ebay? at least then anything you make off it you can put towards a better colour :)

    its always disappointing when a colour doesnt work out though! I have several in my 'disappointed' corner haha! x

    ReplyDelete