Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Holographic Naughty

Hello! Today, I have Revlon Naughty to show you. I got this polish about two weeks ago and finally painted my nails with it! Toenails aren't counted because I can't photograph them and post it here and I'm sure you don't want to see my toes anyway hehe.

Naughty is a dusty purple with violet shimmer. But the shimmer is barely visible and really hard to capture. I think if you enlarge some of my photos, you can see the violet shimmer on like one or two of the nails.






Application for Naughty was alright, a bit thick but that meant even coverage in two coats so that was fine. Then, I decided to try my new gold holographic top coat which I bought on Monday which you will get to see in tomorrow's nail polish haul! Tomorrow's haul is very exciting! Lots and lots of new polishes :)




This is one coat of holo top coat and I guess you can actually put a few more coats if you really want it to sparkle! 

What do you think of this polish and the holographic top coat? Are you a fan of holo top coats or do you prefer holo polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment