Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

French Mani for work

Hello ladies! I know it's Valentines Day and I should have my Valentines Day mani up here but I'm currently still working on that so today's simple mani is to buy time :) Hehe. I'm also working on a post on the Liebster Award which I got nominated for! Thanks Rachael for that!

So basically a French mani or some neutral-ish shade is what I'm allowed to have on my nails at work so I decided to do a French mani and try out the new French tips guide I got for a dollar. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Maybelline Forever Strong French Manicure and sealed with top coat.

In artificial light:


In daylight:


There's this awkward hole in the white part of my French tips on my fourth finger. I don't even know how that happened lol but I'm happy with the way this mani turned out. I've actually never worn a simple French in my life and I love how this looked on me :) I will definitely be wearing this out more often!

What do you think about French manis? Do you wear them often? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment