Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Welcome to Nails and Colour~

Hello all!

So, I've finally worked up the courage to start my own nail blog after loyally following so many nail blogs for slightly more than a year. I've always liked the idea of being able to share my nails and love for nail polish with others but the thought of doing something like this was always a bit daunting. Well anyway, here I am! So let's get started.

I'll start with sharing some of my old nail photos.


Revlon Dreamer. A beautiful sky blue creme.


OPI Not So Bora-bora-ing Pink. One of my favourite pinks. It goes on very smoothly.


 Here I used OPI Crown Me Already! on the tips of my nails. A very simple look and easy to do.


China Glaze Elephant Walk. I loved their Safari collection!


This is a very light gold polish, a bit greenish under some lightings although you can't see it here. It's Faceshop's Face It GL112. I like how classy and timeless this colour is.

And that's the end of my first post! I hope you enjoyed it because I certainly did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment