Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Nail polish haul of the week

Morning!! So as you all know, I just started working part time... which means I'm earning and can afford to treat myself every now and then! By that I mean every week or every two weeks hehe :) For this week's nail polish haul, I got myself 3 bottles of polish and a bottle of Seche Restore for my thick and goopy Seche Vite top coat. I actually tried it immediately when I got home because I was so eager to restore my top coat and I was so happy to find that it actually works!! (I had my doubts) I was so impressed when my top coat became runny and easy to use again!

This was probably something like my reaction LOL.




From left to right: China Glaze Whirled Away, OPI Sprung, China Glaze When Stars Collide and Seche Restore.

Close-up bottle photos:


China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. Whirled Away is black hex and bar glitter along with big white hex glitter in a clear base.


OPI Mariah Carey Collection. Sprung is described as a shimmery copper. I'm the most excited to use this colour!


China Glaze Hologram Holographic Spring Collection 2013. When Stars Collide is described as a warm maroon although it looks closer to purple to me. This is my first holographic polish so I'm pretty excited about this too :)

And that's all for my polish haul of the week! Maybe I'll start making this a weekly or fortnightly thing. What do you think? Are you excited to see any of these swatches first? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment