Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Glitter Rose

Hello all! Today I have China Glaze Avant Garden collection's Life Is Rosy to show you! I actually wore this over the weekend and removed it by Sunday night because I started working and we're not allowed to paint our nails except for neutral or french manicures :( Sad. Lucky I'm not working the whole week so I still have time to do my nails and show you all more pictures! I'm so excited for Friday (when my break for the week) starts. I have so many nail ideas to try that I'm actually afraid I can't pick one in time!

Okay, on to the pictures! 






I actually really love this colour a lot, it's such a pretty pink that I think everybody can pull off. However, what I found a problem was that the polish was very thick. Thick polish together with not very big China Glaze brushes and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to spread out the polish over the whole nail before it started drying and I might not get a smooth surface. Lucky for me, as you can see, I successfully managed to get it smooth and fully covered although I felt each coat was quite thick. Here I used 2 coats. This polish actually dries with a very shiny and glossy finish and I think it could have definitely gone without top coat. The only reason I put top coat was because 2 thick coats would take very long to dry and I'm very impatient and prone to ruining half-wet manicures :/ 

I recently bought a new glitter polish! From Faceshop Face It collection. This is just called GL112. And I thought it would be a good idea to top my pretty pink nails.








Okay, so I think the glitter was too shiny and it reflected the light from my lamp so that's why there's a slight glare. But I really like this layering combination and will definitely try it again with black polish perhaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment