Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

A Butterfly Moment

Hello all! 

Today I have OPI A Butterfly Moment to show you! A Butterfly Moment is from the Mariah Carey collection and unfortunately, it was the only colour from the collection that caught my eye hence, this was all I bought. I initially thought the liquid sands would be interesting but after seeing other bloggers' swatches, I realised that I'm not particularly fond of textured polish so I'll be skipping out on that. Anyway, A Butterfly Moment was described as a sophisticated and frosty tan nude and that was quite true although under some lightings(bright, white light) it was more of a light pink.


This was under bright, white light so it's a pretty, light pink. I love how feminine this feels. It has a slight shimmer too but that wasn't very visible.


Under normal, outside light in the day, it looks nude. And with my tan skin it practically blends in!


But overall, this was a good polish and the colour is definitely easy to pull off! Coverage was good too and I only used 2 coats and one layer of topcoat. The good formula is actually tempting me to get the other colours in the collection, not including the liquid sands though. What do you think of the Mariah Carey collection? Do you have a favourite in the collection? 

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely - very subtle! Suits your skin tone too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like how pretty and delicate this colour is :)

      Delete